Originally Posted by dangsy
If lint is causing the bubble, it probably isn't going away.
A fairly popular place I went to for tinting has a small disclaimer that says something along the lines of "we'll try our best but sometimes a little bit of dust or lint can get under." If it was a whole patch of lint/dust then I'd get them to redo it. If it was just one fiber, and everything else was perfect, i'd just let it go.
Yep this is just one fiber in a handful of places... I didn't see any disclaimer but am not sure it's worth the trouble taking it back to have the redo it especially if the chances of 100% perfection are very low