Originally Posted by OAKOS Automotive
Oh hey look RPF1's
Car as always is looking great!
When will we get some updates on how you did at IMSCC!?
I did pretty well at IMSCC (Import Meet Street Car Competition) considering what I was up against. Very cool competition to be part of!
Got stomped on in the drags and dyno. Did ok in a couple other areas, power delivery, msrp.
Then 2nd in build quality, show and mpg. And 4th(almost 3rd, by .5 second) in AutoX.
1. 1997 Toyota Supra - Stu Hagen - 548.6 points
2. 1995 Honda Civic - Guillaume Marceau - 522.5 points
3. 2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R - John Pennell - 505.2 points
4. 2004 Subaru WRX - Katie Smith - 474.4 points
5. 1993 Mazda RX-7 - Matt Korthuis - 470.2 points
6. 1991 Mitusbishi Galant VR-4 - Mark Pontarolo - 450.1 points
7. 2009 Nissan GT-R - Quentin Christensen - 407.0 points
8. 1992 Nissan 240SX - Steve Maxey - 394.9 points
9. 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution - Nathan Wood - 343.1 points
More info will be on the Importmeet site in the next couple weeks.