View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #89
Mishimoto
Former Vendor

Member#: 207954

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandish_WRX View Post
At least it appears that you can upgrade the front sway bushings in ~4 minutes with just one socket+wrench!
Indeed, very simple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikereiser View Post
I'm also curious as to the strength/design of the stock intercooler, my 2010 end tanks were separating with only a downpipe and a tune, I'm hoping this intercooler can handle higher than stock boost levels.
Check back in a bit later this afternoon. Our next video features information about the stock TMIC and intercooler pipe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrz415 View Post
One more picture/photo request for MISHIMOTO,
once again its in regards to the LED head lamps...
can you take a picture of the back of the LED head lamps..

Subaru (soa) said the LED head lamps are not compatible . . .
so if possible for reference sake. . .
Absolutely! Check out the images below and let me know if you need any others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicsye View Post
Mishimoto,

I know this isn't exactly your cup of tea since it isn't performance related, but you're the only guys that have looked at the underbody in enough detail to perhaps answer this question...

What are things looking like for trailer hitch options? I assume the Curt receiver for the 2014 sedan will not work. Tried finding info online for the 2015 to no avail. I hope something comes out soon, I want a bike rack and not in the form of a fugly roof rack!

Something that sits behind the diffuser and pokes out the JDM brake light hole would be soooooo ideal
Not a problem! We would be happy to help. I skimmed some of the Curt install guides and it looks as if they use the holes under the heat shields for the mufflers. We snapped a few shots of this area, which was simple now that the exhaust is removed. Let me know if you need any other images!

Thanks for all the questions and comments!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote