Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
17' 5mt XV & 02 WRX
@comrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2.5i View Post
Where exactly did this happen? The same thing happened to me at about 2am on the local lanes going west on Rt 78 right near newark on my way out of Jersey City.
Two road cones blocking both lanes, no flares, no lights, guy parked on the side of the road... Once i realized it wasn't a cop i did exactly what you did, I didn't even let him approach my car bc I saw two other guys with him and I wasn't about to end my night like that.

Edit: Just read you were on 78 near Bayonne, exit 14.... I was probably 4 or five miles ahead, same road, same direction. This happened to me prob four or five weeks ago, it was still warm out.
did you contact the cops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedagive View Post
Clearly an attempt to car jack or something. Good thing you got out of there, hopefully the cops found out and stopped an attack from happening. ****ing unbelievable.
today i found out that the two men were arrested. one was wanted, the other intoxicated.

for all of you saying you wouldn't stop, i'm not causing damage to my car when i do not have to. also, i tried to go around but you see him walking into my right of way, how am i supposed to know he won't jump in front. so i called him over to the side and then left.

anyways, just be cautious out there everyone, so many sick ****s these days.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote