Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

November 20, 2014

What's being installed: Rays Gram Lights 57Xtreme 18x9.5 et40 Matte Graphite

Mileage: 25,532

Got a little bored with the SBC NT03's and wanted a change. I needed something darker and a little more aggressive I felt. Also, the little chipping on the SBC coating on the NT03's annoyed me and felt like it was a part of the car that I "cheaped" out on. I wanted something new and fresh. Decided to go with a wheel that looks very much like the OEM 17's, but on steroids. Similar color, style, and overall look with a much more aggressive face, concave, and specs. I am in love with the car all over again and very happy I made the switch. Leaves plenty of room for bigger brakes in the future! Little unsure of the neochrome colored lugs/locks. I was thinking of getting a set in red or black to make things flow a bit better. Thoughts? The center caps available aren't my cup o' tea since they both have chrome on them, but thinking of getting a set and painting the chrome black. We will see, they are pretty pricey for a set of caps (~120 bucks)

Thanks to Jeff (burnurass) for helping me swap the tires over to the new wheels! Also to a shout out to Jason (jas0nn) for the amazing deal on these!

Some terrible iphone shots from last night after the install and when I got home. I promise to get some real pictures in the near future to really showcase the new look. I also apologize for the eye sore of a garage floor. Doing a major facelift to the garage next spring!

Untitled by Freak Photography, on Flickr

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ScoobyFreak86; 11-20-2014 at 11:03 AM.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote