View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 01:19 AM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 6489
Join Date: May 2001
Location: 510-Bay-Area
01' GM6

Default FS: GReddy EVO catback for GC

Got a routine rice check today. Darn cop was saying my exhaust is too loud and give me a modified exhaust ticket

I don't have a CARB card for it cuz the original seller didn't provide one for me. I know GReddy is legal in Cali and that's the reason I bought it, and I thought the cop would know it too. Anyway, I was thinking shoulda call GReddy for a CARB or just going back to stock. Thus, here's my decision...

*GReddy catback exhaust system for GC*
*excellent condition after some 300-350 cop free miles*
*will consider trade for Stromung or ScoobySport or Prodrive+additional $$$*


Would lower price if you could put my stock system back on.

I also have a rear differential protector for $40. Note: the protector won't fit with the GReddy.

Thanks for lookin' and hope you have a cop free day!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by kasio; 08-21-2003 at 11:30 PM.
kasio is offline   Reply With Quote