View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 04:00 PM   #5
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 22868
Join Date: Aug 2002
2002 WRX


carlsen will take care of you. either SOA will pay for it, or the towing company will pay for it. ive looked into getting a lawyer, but no need unless things get UGLY. ugly as in your car has been sitting there untouched by anyone for weeks, tow company is refusing contact w/ you, etc. otherwise, carlsen will take care of you or the tow company will. i suggest you not get a lawyer as of yet, because their fees will be coming out of your pocket, and lawyers arent on the value menu these days.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote