Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Default Scoobyfreak86 2017 Lapis Blue Pearl STI Journal

August 5, 2018

What's being installed: Bayson R CS style front lip and side skirts

Mileage 15,375

I always liked the CS style lip kit for these cars more than the v limited look. I decided to sell off my current front lip and pick up some CS style pieces. I was back and forth between something carbon fiber and nicer or just going with the basic poly kit. Since it is a daily and I drive the car year round, going with poly would be the smarter choice.

Contacted Bayson R and they came about a week later. Got some free time in the garage this past weekend so I decided to head out and get everything installed.

Had a bit of a hiccup with the passenger side skirt, however. I was jacking the car up and it slipped off the jack and cracked my passenger rock panel. Ended up taking them off to do the side skirt extensions anyway, so I fixed it up as best as I could. There still an eyesore crack at the bottom of it that probably no one will notice but me. I am trying to source a lapis blue side skirt from another wrx or sti to replace it.

Otherwise, happy with the outcome. The side skirts give the side of the car a lower and more flared look, which I prefer. Front lip is lower as well, so it gives the front of the car a more aggressive look.

Some quick snaps from last night. Car is filthy!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ScoobyFreak86; 08-07-2018 at 10:20 AM.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote