View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 08:33 PM   #10
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 140
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Seoul South Korea
1999 RS 2.5


It legaly possible. I had done it a long time ago with a 67 Camaro. I forgot exactly how, something about one wrecked car and clean title and another car that was a rebuilder. It actually came out on the title. Again I have forgot most but I know my car ended up having two vin numbers on it

IE you take your wrecked WRX and another wrecked title and car and rebuild using both and depending how it is rebuild you would actully have the US vin on the Japan car.

Maybe you should ignore this post, since I am confused. Your best bet would be to call a body shop and ask them how they do it with rebuilders.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubePwr is offline