View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 09:07 PM   #2
Scooby Guru
Member#: 22412
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Albuquerque, NM
2012 Legacy 2.5GT
Ice Silver Metallic


If it really bugs you, you can buy rubberized undercoating in a spray can (just like any other spray paint) and re-coat the area. I know 3M sells the undercoating (I have purchased it before for my previous car) - I imagine other companies do as well.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DrD is offline   Reply With Quote