View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 11:29 AM   #10
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 47399
Join Date: Nov 2003


Thanks. if the dealer did'nt pull the pan at 30,000, am I safe until 60,000 to wait?

Just trying to determine the "panic factor" here. If it's best to go ahead and have them pull the pan and replace internal filter (I'm at 38000 now) I will do it.

Otherwise I will simply wait until 60,000 and the next fluid change.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sj72 is offline   Reply With Quote