View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 01:58 PM   #11
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 5380
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Edmonton
1999 Impreza


yes, but said customer must have the car registered for at least one year before being aloowed to register it here. That is after passing transport Canada's inspection. Actually, that goes for any imported car. As long as you have it registered in your name in another country as your "primary" means of transportation, you may bring it here with you. Same thing, have to pass inspection. I have been looking into it for a 22B.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
damianq is offline