View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 01:53 PM   #44
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 71141
Join Date: Sep 2004

Originally Posted by Sc3pt0r
front-mount intercooler = fmic
top-mount intercooler = tmic

Thanks sc3ptor. Back in the day they were just called intercoolers or IC dunno what the need is to designate location. I've never come across any car with more than one so never needed to designate location.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hartage is offline