View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
*** Banned ***
Member#: 36269
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Marin and Santa Cruz
1999 Legacy SUS


You might want to ask the judge if you can do community service to get rid of one of the points on your license. Sometimes they will allow you to do this. Just know that it will be a lot of community service.

It doesn't sound like your lawyer did there part too well.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ajosselyn is offline   Reply With Quote