View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 11:27 PM   #4
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 37731
Join Date: Jun 2003

if youre never going to tune the car yourself, it doesnt really matter.

what fuel are you going to run? if you need multiple maps, you should use the hydra or utec, but if you dont, then you might be best off just getting an ecutek reflash.

but between hydra or utec, it doesnt really matter all that much. if you want to run the 4" inlet, then you need the hydra. otherwise, the utec is perfectly fine.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
happasaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote