View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 07:29 PM   #8
Challenger1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 3119

Hey Bob. Well, I do love Dewalt tools. All I got are Dawalt and Milwaukee. Well, I've already de-activated my account, and they won't take direct charge at the prices I was selling the clutches for. I'm not certain who could get you the great prices. A really really good price would be $530.00, and $395 a good price for the flywheel. That is what most shops pay for the units. Sorry I can't help. There is an east coast master distributor somewhere, but we never dealt with him. I'm sure CM would love to get another distributor that pays up front. That has been the big problem for most manufacturers. Every company has a line of credit. We never ever did that crap. We paid for the parts, then when the parts came in, we'd charge the customers only after inspecting the clutches. We kept $10,000 worth of clutches in stock at all times on hand, and $5,000 at CM so drop shipping from CM was never a problem if someone west of the Mississippi wanted a clutch. If someone has the money, and was honest with them, I'm sure they would work out some nice prices.

Shawn
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Challenger1 is offline   Reply With Quote