Thread: 2012-2013 Nfl
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #4534
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 290089
2011 WRX Hatch

Originally Posted by jumpinjusty View Post
I'm going to preface this comment by saying I work for the Seahawks in a broadcast position and sit in the pressbox for all games, and I have an 'eye in the sky' view of all the plays.

When the catch was completed, both players had hands on the ball; ergo simultaneous possession goes to the offense. I don't understand why people are having a hard time taking everything into account. Yes, Jennings had two hands on the ball and Tate had one. When they touched the ground and completed the catch, Tate had two hands on the ball.

Blown calls against the Seahawks as well. That PI call against Chancellor, if not called, would have forced GB to punt. Instead they get the phantom penalty, go down and score the TD. Also the blown call with Rogers trying to stretch for a 1st down after the PI on the same drive.

Besides that drive, the Seahawks defense hammered the Packers offense. You can't ignore getting shutout in the first half and giving up eight sacks.

Dear lord, the Seahawks get jobbed in SB XL, nobody gives a ****. The Packers get jobbed in a MNF game and the world is going to burn.
simply putting two hands on the ball does not necessarily constitute having possession. I don't understand why you are having a hard time taking that into account...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.