Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311034
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STi
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self_Control_Me View Post
i'm thinking the power-io suggestion is the best option. especially for people that want maintain PWM for their fuel pump like me. i dont want my oversized fuel pump pumping 100% and heating my fuel while im setting in the parking lot at walmart.

why not wire the power-io module to the factory FPC where fuel pump used to be. then let the power-io module power the fuel pump/s. the HDD-06V75E is good for 75amps and dont forget the freewheeling diode across the load.

this is what i plan to do. in my case i have a lift pump in the tank and a surge pot pump in the trunk. i'm going to power both pumps from the 1 power-io module.

thanks for the clue above - i hope my plan works - i'll try to remember to post back after i test this out.
ok - this works fine, a bit pricey and wiring intensive but works great to maintain pwm of the fuel pump.

your wiring skills have to be pretty good if your going to do this. if anyone is interested, i will text mesage or email you my diagram. im not posting it on here because i doubt anyone really cares as much about keeping the fuel pump screaming as i do.

i just figured i'd support John at Power-io because he was so nice and actually gave me an extra free pwm relay.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Self_Control_Me is offline   Reply With Quote