Scooby Newbie

Member#: 125181
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza ej22
blue ridge pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikWgn View Post

I see tons of Subes everyday as I drive around the Lake City area. I know to a lot of folks Lake City is just an area that they drive through on the way to/from work and home. Subarus 4 Life has the Everett/Lynnwod area locked up as do Wayne and the guys @ VTR, Solar Reflections and WorldOne have the south end territory. I'd like to see Subie owners from Edmonds, Bothell, Mill Creek, Greenwood, Magnolia, the University District, Ravenna, Maple Leaf, Green Lake, Victory Heights, Northgate, Fremont, Wallingford, Ballard, Crown Beach, Phinney Ridge, Sunset Hill, Loyal heights, Whittier Heights, Blue Ridge, Wedgewood, Sand Point, Windermere, Laurelhurst, Hawthorne Hills, Cedar Park, Oak Tree, Licton Springs, and Lake City have some events that are local to our area. Someplace like Azteca in Northgate, Dick's in Greenwood, Dick's in Lake City, Ravenna Park in the U. district, or other suitable location(I'm open to suggestions).

If we want to form an actual club I have Photoshop CS2 etc for logos, vinyl mockups, screenprint mockups etc. and we could vote which ones from everyones submissions to make "official " club gear. I know I'm not the only one from the area nor am I proclaiming myself the leader. There may even be a club in the area I am unaware of. I'd just like more stuff to do close to home and to meet my fellow Subie owners and start some new friendships.
YEAH YOU SHOULD MAKE US SOME T-SHIRTS I NEED SOMEONE FOR THAT
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subaruislife club is offline   Reply With Quote