Old 02-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #1273
chanomatik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Sweet! Thanks Ivan. The reason I sent you those is because I don't have a program that readily reads .NEF (Nikon RAW) files, so I couldn't see any preview of what I was trying to send you. I do have the raw version since I started shooting in both, but it's such a PITA at the moment finding something to use them with. Even Gimp doesn't seem to make it easy since I had to find a 3rd party plugin for the .NEF file format. Annoying. I'm assuming Lightroom or Photoshop would automatically read that file format? I'll try again to send you the RAW files after I get home later tonight.

I can't believe you deleted my nose! Now my BRZ looks like your BRZ's cousin! I like the one with just the LEDs showing. Good job on getting those clouds to pop a lot more! I need to remember to keep the sun at my back. I'll try not to rush so much. Also I need to figure out how to delay the shot because I think my issue might be the slight shake that occurs after I press down the button to take the picture. Maybe not enough vibration reduction with this prime lens?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote