Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 215972
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Limited
SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweavin Lanes View Post
You must have some idea how "they" missed it right? I mean you missed it yourself didn't you? Or maybe you just crashed on the way home. Stick to hockey and please never leave Canada again.

Ah a canada / hockey joke, very clever! Haven't heard one of those before!

Well Sweavin Lanes I'm not sure why you brought up a 6 year old thread just to attack me. You sound quite upset as though you took my post pretty personally. By any chance are you the sales person I dealt with who, by the way, also refused to honor the arrangement we had made over the phone to lend me a set of dealership plates so I could legally drive back to Canada? Let me tell you that I had one HELL of a time trying to get a trip permit from the Ministry of Transportation in Ontario for a vehicle that wasn't yet registered in Canada. It was through sheer luck that I ended up not having to shell out another $1k to $2k to get the car shipped home. That whole situation was incredibly frustrating which is probably why the document fee I failed to notice was so infuriating at the time. After everything that had happened it basically just felt like they were kicking me while I was down at that point.

Also, if you will re-read my original post I clearly mentioned that I did catch some of the damage, hence the whole 'asking for compensation...getting upset about the paper fee' thing. As for the tire damage, again if you read my original post more carefully I also clearly mentioned that it was not the sort of damage that could have been caused by negligent driving. There was a chunk literally missing out of the tire right where it meets the rim. Not sure how you think I could have caused that by driving the car. You are completely right though, I should have caught *all* of the damage, especially considering that I was with a mechanic friend. I guess I just wasn't expecting to have to inspect a brand new set of tires so closely, or trace the entire trunk line for signs of misalignment. Lessons learned for next time

Anyways, since it seems like my post truly offended you, in true Canadian spirit I will gladly offer you an apology
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RaceTM is offline   Reply With Quote