[email protected]
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (62)

Member#: 67
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
1999 Outlasting
the competition.

4 posts down Rick explains whats going on.

Sir,

I apologize that you are frustrated with the delay on an engine order. We sent out the following email to our customers and shops affected around 6/7 with information about the delay. It is certainly never our intention to leave someone in the dark about an open order. See below. If you would like to further discuss, best way to reach me directly is [email protected].

Good Afternoon!

First off, thanks so much again for your order with IAG Performance. We sincerely appreciate you trusting us with your build.

I am writing to inform you of a brief delay on your IAG Staged Short Block. Unfortunately several weeks ago, one of our hones experienced an electrical issue causing a bottleneck in our engine assembly workflow. We have worked closely with Sunnen to fix this issue as quickly as possible, but obviously this set-back has caused delays in engine production. Many unfulfilled/open short block orders are running approximately 1-2 weeks (or slightly more) behind our anticipated ETA when the order was placed.

We apologize sincerely for missing our timeline projection that appeared on our website when you ordered. We are back on track and moving forward with your order, but wanted to reach out to make you aware of the delay. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. Feel free to reply directly to this email with any questions or comments about your specific order.

Thanks again and have a great week.

Kind Regards,

Rick Arbogast

See our 100% positive vendor review thread here: 100%+
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
American Made Shift!
tom@kartboy is offline   Reply With Quote