Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
not my president
(From General)

I just got a used 2017 Legacy Limited at Planet with Ryan. I started on PM with Ryan when we were first looking at cars and the wife wasn't sure what she wanted. But she's very particular with colors (no white, black, gray, silver) so we went between used and new Crosstrek and Impreza and at first were thinking manual for my son but settled on CVT. Finally, the wife liked a used Legacy....which is nice because of the cars in the Subaru lineup, these seem to depreciate the most, so getting something a year old made actual financial sense. Very low key and easy on the trade with a good trade in number and the overall deal was easy. Brought the car home yesterday and am quite happy with it, finding things I didn't know was in the car. My son found that the back seats are heated and have separate HVAC vents (which I had no clue about). I would recommend them for a new car. They're maybe an hour 15 from my house. I've purchased from Village and Metrowest in the past, both of which were good. This is our 8th Subaru.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote