NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 90539
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
My BOV goes
COVFEFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustyWRC View Post
What am I defending? I simply made a statement that I don't hear the complaints to the degree it is mentioned here. I CONTINUALLY say I'm not disbelieving you or you are wrong and that I am lucky to be one that doesn't have issue with them. Did you not read what I have put down multiple times?

This all started when I said I hated the ride of the EVO for a DD. It is a harsher ride than the STI and that is what I wondered is why the EVO, being the "better" car, didn't sell nearly as well as the STI. My. Personal. Opinion. That I wondered was shared by enough other people that decided not to buy one.

You've entered a Mitsubishi (evo) fanboi thread, surprised? Doesn't matter what you find positive about a subie, it's going to be stomped out. Nevermind the fact you work for a Subaru dealership...what do you know? Let them have fun in their own reality.

We aren't all shaped the same nor do we all weigh the same. Your size determines weight distribution points in the seat / how it's supported. We also all view "comfort" differently, some people like super firm in some places and squishy in others. I've driven and ridden in a few different subarus and the only issue I've had is lack of an adjustable lumbar support. Other than that, I have no issues with their seats. I've also driven thousands of Toyotas and Hondas and model to model there are good and bad things about some of their seat designs. Not going to go off on a tangent though, so let them get back to Subie bashing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2slofouru is offline   Reply With Quote