View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
deputy865
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 301537
Default MI: 1995 Lexus SC300, 1JZ Swapped, Single Turbo

Edit: Not sure why the title isn't changing, but I'm no longer putting forth $10k extra with the car.

Car is pretty quick and has A LOT more potential. It's only at 10psi right now and pulls really hard.

Full 1JZ-GTE Swap. Engine has perfect compression.
Supra Auto TT Trans..
GT30 turbo w/ GT40 internals.
FMIC
Full 3" Exhaust
Tial Wastegate
BOV
G35 wheels
Supra pump
Rear visor
Boosts gauge
AEM Wideband
Hard intercooler piping
Replica Wise Lip
Everything works: Power locks, seats, heated seats, sunroof, button on the key to unlock the doors, factory premium sound.. everything.
Gauges aren't burnt out

I also have a train horn kit installed on this car. It is very very loud (156 db's) and is toggled by a remote. Don't even have to be in the car to honk the horns. Tons of fun. Kit is $600~. Hornblasters Shocker 240 Conductors Kit.. Check it out. Hornblasters.com. This kit is negotiable. I may keep it, I may throw it in if the deal is right. I have a video of the horns in action if need be.

Engine bay is pretty clean and the swap was done correctly. Car starts right up and doesn't leak anything.

Now the bad stuff:
No a/c
Seats torn
It's automatic? lol.. Not really too bad.. Just turn overdrive off and put the car in sport mode and it will pull!!

The car is super solid and really fast. Has good tread on the tires on it now and 3/4 tires are good on the other set. Really, all you need is to manual swap this and tune it.. You could easily see 500hp+ with this engine.

If you want anymore info, I'll be glad to give it to you.

1-810-333-3827
or PM

$7,500 obo

Or trade as mentioned. I'll consider anything for trade. If you don't have cash to add on top of your vehicle, I may accept other items on top Don't be afraid to ask or offer.

Shane

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by deputy865; 08-14-2013 at 08:38 PM.
deputy865 is offline   Reply With Quote