Thread: FS/FT: (For Sale or Trade) 91 Toyota MR2 NA w/ 92 turbo swap (blown motor)
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
REXMUSL
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 113414
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
99 Impreza L Wagon
White

Default 91 Toyota MR2 NA w/ 92 turbo swap (blown motor)

Whats up, been a while, this is kinda just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested. I have a 91 NA mr2 with a 92 turbo motor swap in it. I bought the car last april 09' Ive had some trouble with the car being a swap that wasnt fully done right. So through the time I had the car I've put probably another $4k into finally having it running right so I thought and the motor goes on me. I believe it's the block but not sure.

Anyway I just spent $1600 getting the head fully rebuilt (ALL the seals were done) the head got hot tanked and resurfaced by inlinePro.
I put a brand new trd headgasket in it and brand new driver side rear hub and wheel bearing

New alternator
New battery
New headlamps
New Timing Belt
New Water Pump
New 3" downpipe (catless)
New 3" turboback exhaust
New o2 sensor
New speed sensor
rebuilt ct-27 (upraded stock ct-26)
etc...

I know there's some more stuff im missing but I cant think of it right now. If anyone is interested leave me contact info and Ill get back to you asap. I'll have more answers once I speak to an interested buyer. My starting price is $3500 obo duno if that seems fair or not but I saw a clean shell the other day going for that much so I figure this wouldnt be so bad. Thanks

This is the original FS ad from when I bought the car, so you'll can read about all the other stuff that is done to the car:

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showt...ght=Toyota+MR2
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
REXMUSL is offline   Reply With Quote