Old 09-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #3250
stsdude2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 307161
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 wrx
silver

Dear unsure of what car you were driving I was busy not dying on my motorcycle as you pushed me off the side of route 2 near fresh pond in cambridge MA.

Please look where the F*** you are going, I do not like having my two wheeled vehicle be less than 2 inches from going off into the grass when I am traveling at 70 miles an hour. I hope after you swerved violently to the side when I beeped at you that you S*** your pants and enjoyed my fly by in 3rd gear at 15000 RPM right next to your passenger door after I slowed down to get behind you. Please watch where the F your going or get off the road. I dont have a full shell to protect me on the highway in the event of a crash.

Dear Minivan in the rotary in somerville

Please do not cut me off and then slam on your brakes to a full stop in the middle of the rotary after I beep at you for cutting me off, again on my motorcycle. I do not like my tire being an inch from your bumper. And Do not yell at me "WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PULL OVER!?" out the window at me when I beep at you because yes I do want you to pull over and get out of the rotary instead of being an A**hole. just GTFO of my way and dont brake check a biker, thats how you get your mirrors kicked off. You are lucky I am not that crazy and do not wear steel toe boots.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stsdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote