The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homemade WRX View Post
sounds like an excellent method for doing it as my build thread did the same as the rest...turned into a million sub-discussions
This is sort of an ongoing debate as to how to layout the threads. I'm pulling for divided discussion like you see here since I really believe it has the most benefit when searching for particular info. The jumbled approach, which I've been guilty of myself it hard to keep track of. Especially when you have too many discussions going on at once. What's your take on it, since you've been through the jumbo thread before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruCO View Post
Excellent!

But what if I don't have uber organized build documentation? (We're not all Homemade WRX here j/k!) Will I be able to post the photos and then as people ask questions about certain systems break it down from there? That will require me to be a mod, which is not a bad idea considering my excellent good looks.
The project will need to be uber organized to be eligible to be in here. Otherwise it's not really a project, but more a collection of parts you've installed. We are looking for a certain deep level of commitment on modifying the car and having a plan and sticking to it. So we want documentation, pictures, and impressions. If that stuff isn't really there, then the members gallery is more likely your place to post.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote