Scooby Newbie

Member#: 266895
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2018 WRX/2008 STi
White/Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by yman View Post
I usually just slow down alot and let em roll, obviously if they think their lifted pickup truck is fast as hell then they also are probably stupid enough to drive recklessly to prove it. What do you have to gain by showing them up in the sti? If I were you I'd just let him wreck it on his own one day.
Well I tried to slow down, but he kept slowing down and flogging the gas to dump more smoke, then slowing down again and doing the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teehsee View Post
Seriously, what is with the increase in this douchey behavior lately? I had this happen to me several times last week. Twice on the same day at different times, maybe half an our apart, by the SAME truck. On my way to the store, window open smoking a cigarette, and this dude literally gets on my drivers side slows down to pace me, then floors it filling my car with smoke. I'm obviously not going to complain about health hazards since I was smoking, but still....Get done with my shopping and I'm pulling out of the parking lot, look in my rear view mirror and there he is behind me, inching up slowly until right on the back of my bumper while I'm waiting to make a left hand turn out. I get a break in traffic and pull out, he right on my ass the whole time. I speed up to merge and he floors it again, spewing black smoke all over the place, in the turn lane no less, and passed me on the left before getting in front of me.

Now, here's the thing, as I'm following him I notice he pulls into my neighborhood and he literally turns into a house that is about 10 houses down from mine. As I continue on my way down the street, the only thing going through my mind is a form of non-violent, but similarly douchey retaliation. I'm normally not a vindictive person, but jesus christ did I have horrible thoughts for the next 10 minutes.
In the just shy of two years I've been living in Arizona, I have never had a problem like this, usually people are a lot nicer out here than in the bay area! I dunno why some douche brotato's think it's really funny or something, but it's not, and i'm definitely calling the cops next time to get a felony stop on the next dickhead that tries this.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Infantry209 is offline   Reply With Quote