View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #46
OPEN ROAD TUNING
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 315918

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8onu View Post
Interested. Don't need to go as low as the pics show but need it to raise higher than the pics seem to show to clear steep driveway. Is it possible?
Definitely possible. With the fully threaded body on the GR/GH/GE setup, you have the ability to really dial in your desired ride height and ride quality. The system provides ample lift as well as an incredible drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJam23 View Post
I meant if like I had a full load of people in my car. Will that cause the pressure in the bags to change the cars height? I've looked into other air bags as well, and instead of pressure sensors, the other one uses height. SO it is always within a quarter inch of the height I want, regardless of how many are in thecar.
Correct, the e-Level setup will account for additional weight in the car unlike the AutoPilot V2.

As noted in the Suby's on air ride thread, the rockerswitch is a great alternative to the touchpad. We usually suggest running the rockerswitch in conjunction with the i-Level

Shot you a PM as well sir!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER][/url]
[CENTER][color=#93b2b9][I]877.404.4264 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/I][/color][/CENTER]