View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
94 GT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 193676
Vehicle:
94 legacy GT
silver (grey soon!!)

I don,t know but I would'nt do the heads without middle end on these things I just bought a 94 turbo EJ22 it had the heads rebuilt a couple months before I bought it . the thing is the thing ran pretty good it only made a noise like lifters when you started it cold? and when it was hot coming to a stop from sustaned speeds it would stall! so 3 days later I tuned it up got it to stop stallin got my buddy to help me take the GTS up to my other buddies to store. By the time I got 1 town over it lost its power when I pulled in the lot she was makin lots of noise chunky, scrappy, tickey, banging noise!!!! after some examination the middle end is doneso the cheapist alternative for me was to buy a JDM EJ20G (I think it's a G anyways??) I hope it works?! so if I were you I would either rebuild the entire engine or buy another (I could'nt find any EJ22t's anywere but if you want mine(the blocks still fine I think needs rotating assembly) I'd give to ya real cheap but it would cost to much to ship that anyways.

good luck !!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
94 GT is offline   Reply With Quote