Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 303030
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2009 STI
DGM

Conclusion
So I finally wrapped up this whole debacle. To Dewey's credit he really tried to help which was much appreciated. I called him the day after the PM. We talked about the disconnect he apologized profusely, asked what could have been done different, told me return shipping would be refunded and suggested sending him an email on any next order. Also mentioned that the refund takes a little while due to their internal processes. Literally within 10-15 minutes after my call with him I got an email from the orders folks. They asked me to send the UPS receipt for the shipping total so it could be included as part of the refund. I sent that over immediately.

Then I waited a week. After the 8th day I filed a paypal dispute. Within about a day it was closed, full refund given. Refund was for the original order. I kept the brake lines but the cost of return shipping on the flywheel was double the price of the brake lines. Basically, I ended up in the red by a ten-fifteen bucks. No ill will there, just glad to be finished with this.

Closing - good prices but order at your own risk using the website. If you do place an order, go through Dewey and not the website.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by El Wray; 04-03-2015 at 12:14 PM.
El Wray is offline   Reply With Quote