Old 01-05-2019, 02:22 AM   #4
NSFW
Scooby Guru

Member#: 140444
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
05 Stage Free LGT
ATP 3076, 6MT, AVO FMIC

It would be better to post this question at RomRaider, where you can hear from the people who actually do the work that you need done.

I haven't been paying much attention to the current state of things (I'm still driving my 2005) but I checked in just now and saw a definition posted for a 2018 model so I'd be surprised if you couldn't log and tune your 2014.

I'm a little surprised that there haven't been kickstarter or indiegogo campaigns to create tuning and logging definitions for newer cars. It takes at least a few hours of hard work to make those, and there might be enough interested people to raise a few hundred bucks per vehicle. Pure volunteering has worked amazingly well so far, but crowdfunding seems like a more sustainable model. Plus it could attract more people to get involved in that kind of work. As far as I know there only a couple people doing it, which seems a bit precarious.

How many people did Cobb hire? I only know of one, but again I haven't been paying close attention for a few years.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote