Vendor Sales Rating: (84)

Member#: 145643
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
I ordered some generic small items, some brackets for a custom application on my STi, on Friday. They beat Jegs price by a few bucks and had free shipping so I figured I'd give them a try.

This morning I got this email:

No explanation of anything, just that they "tried really hard" and couldn't fill the order. It also says in the email that my PayPal account I paid with has already been refunded.

It hasn't. Nothing is even pending from them.

I replied to the email explaining as much, as the email says to do if there are any issues. I got an auto-response from mailer daemon saying their email is invalid.

So... No parts being shipped, no refund, and no valid contact. Not looking good. Luckily for me it's early enough in the day that I can order my parts elsewhere and still have them shipped in time, and I don't NEED the refund to be able to afford it. They've just lost thousands of dollars in potential business though.
Hi I apologize, we're transitioning to a new site and new software and still working out some kinks. We have a valid email and phone number on our site. [email protected] 1-800-959-0145

Give us a call and we'll get it sorted out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by TH motorsports; 08-06-2018 at 11:04 AM.
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote