Papi Chulo

Member#: 53794
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAPPYDO View Post
This is a true statement. AN F150 is a great family car. It can do anything a family needs it to do. Allows the user to go anywhere, do anything, carry anything. It is a fantastic every day driver. I would have NEVER thought I would have said that before I owned my King Ranch. But it is a stellar driving vehicle. I just hated parking it. While I miss the room the KR gave me. The Ridgeline offers me all the capability I need and it drives like an accord.
I think I paid $33k for my 2017 F150 XLT Super crew cab with the 2.7lt eco boost, sport package, 302a, trailer package, and had the seats reupholstered in the cat skinz leather (amazing leather btw). Only issue Iíve had so far is within the first 1500 miles or so, the vacuum hose going to the waste gate exploded. Apparently this was an issue and a TSB was issued, had the car back same day I dropped it off.

Truck now has 46,000 and it just barely started to do the white smoke on startup due to carbon buildup on the valves. Thankfully I bought the extended warranty as Iím sure they will either replace or rebuild the head sooner rather than later. If it wasnít for my job, Iíd probably consider a ridgeline. My bed is scratched to **** (not lined) from all the stuff Iíve thrown back there. Winter time I can average 24 miles on the freeway and get about 20 or so in city. Pretty impressed with that.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
godfather2112 is offline   Reply With Quote