Scooby Newbie

Member#: 272528
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2008 M3
SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wrex View Post
Eric is the e-tuner from TP that I had mentioned. I can understand not wanting to spend more money for the tune, but you really do need one for the parts you listed.

As long as you connect the EBCS electrical plug in and remove all the vacuum hoses, your car won't throw any CELs related to it and run off the spring pressure in the EWG.

You won't be able to hear your EWG go off until you get the protune anyway because you can't go safely into boost without killing your engine. Idk how you'll pull that off for an entire week because it's hard to resist going WOT to hear that baby scream
Now that I'm finally on a computer today, haha. I know I would need a tune, I was just trying to hold off until I could actually make it up to ATL.

Haha. I know what you mean. I was trying to weigh whether or not I would be able to stay off boost. Mine is actually routed into the dp so I don't expect it to be crazy loud once I can get into boost anyway. I was planning on calling Eric tonight or tomorrow while I debate if I want to go ahead and install the stuff and just stick with an e-tune for a while and get some other goodies before I go for a protune.

Anyways I don't want to hijack this mans thread. Thanks for the help guys.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
13koenig is offline   Reply With Quote