View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #64
dusty
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 62175
Vehicle:
2012 FORESTER LP NAV
SAGE GREEN

Before I start, I think Subarus are great driving cars, but if they can improve these areas, I am sure they will appeal to more consumers.

Impreza: Needs telescopic steering wheel or create more legroom for the driver in turn it will also create more room for the rear passenger. Needs better audio system. Needs to be a bit bigger. With the gas price now, needs better fuel economy new cars especially on the base model.

Forester: Same as impreza

Legacy and Outback: The seats need to be higher. Again telescopic steering wheels or more legroom in the front. To be more specific, consumer will not be happy with left leg bending 90 degree and right leg bending 50 degree. Or do something with the left foot rest. More interior space for passenger without adding length to the cars. I guess the only way would be go higher. The opening for the rear door needs to be wider. It is hard for parents to carry baby in and out the cars

Tribeca: Need a bigger motor with more torque. Need an extended version for 7 passengers and create more cargo space for 5 passengers models.

cheers
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dusty; 09-05-2006 at 02:55 PM.
dusty is offline   Reply With Quote