Richard L
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 85153
Vehicle:
2004 Citroen Picasso
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxrex
The engine management that I use is the UTEC. I or a tuner can reduce the amount of fuel injected. There is no feedback between the 1s and the UTEC. If the Water system craps out, I'm a lean running detonating Yank.

I gained 13% in hp and torque and dropped my AFR from 10.8 to 12 while keeping the EGT the same.

When you are working with Phil in integrating with the Hydra, is there a feedback between the two?
Does the Utec has a on-the-fly "correction map" input so you can alter ignition or fuel or both when a "water fault" is detected?

The 1s can easily work with DDS3 and make into a "failsafe" system.

The Hydra/Aquamist integrated system has a feedback loop for sure. There are so many PWM outputs available, you can almost create a second, a third map for injecting some thing else such as Nitromethane and Methanol. Very powerful controller and totally user accessable.

Phil will annouce all when ready. I have only read about its capability on their website.

I still like to be able find a way to link up some "fail-safe switch" for Utec with the 1s. But if it is not possible, you can also use the DDS3 to lower boost.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Richard L; 05-04-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Richard L is offline   Reply With Quote