Scooby Guru

Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 [email protected] GR+
9.1/157mph 2015 STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMK508 View Post

I hope to hell he is cutting good times with a Fully Built Drag Subaru....never see the streets... with Drag Radials on it.

You are right. Every Subaru drag car can and will 60ft that good. It is as easy as just building a drag car.

Since you have an EVO.. How would you feel if you went 10.8s with your green/red and I came on here and was like.. Blah.. I would hope it can go at least 10.8s, stock 9 turbos go 10.2s.. Knowing how hard it actually was to go 10.8s with your setup, wouldn't you think I was a jerkoff?? or just some idiot who thinks they know it all.

See my problem here? You have a lot of clueless guys, or guys that just read read read and then think they know it all. That is what gets me going, I enjoy breaking Juan's balls, and anyone else who thinks that everything is a simple equation, math problem or some science theory..

Yea.. I used to enjoy helping people.. but a lot of those people turn around and become "experts" and then talk a lot of ****. Now a days I enjoy helping those that come to me for it, whether in person, email, pm, phone call. Seems like a lot of the old heads that helped get these cars going hard are just sitting back and laughing at how it has just become a bragging section full of know it all's doing the same **** that was done yrs back.. No advancement, just arguing about dyno graphs

BTW!!!! None of that was directly related to you. I actually enjoy your post. You like to stir the pot.. I love stirring pots!

Jr
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote