Scooby Newbie

Member#: 191821
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
06 STI
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by A W View Post
Half of you are completely ignorant when it comes to women getting out of tickets. It's more like 1 out of 10 times to get out of a ticket. Trying to bend the truth in favor of your argument just means you're butthurt, lmao.

As usual, the insecure men WILL defend their pride because that's all they have going for them.
Its got nothing to do with insecure...you started a thread with data that is questionable....Period.

There are ambiguous constraints in these surveys, and events that are not being considered. You may think that half of us are ignorant concerneing women getting out of tickets but it sure as hell isn't 1 in 10 times that a woman is let off. I personally know police officers that let women off. I have been in cars with women who have been let off and they even brag about it. How many men brag about getting out of speeding tickets?? Not very many...know why...because it doesn't happen as often. I have never been let off of a speeding ticket in my life.

Why are there men in here defending their driving habbits?...because we are men. You make it sound like its a bad thing for us to take offense...the statement "that means nothing" doesn't mean that the idea that men aren't good drivers means nothing, but rather the data that is supplied means nothing because it is unclearly defined.

Society is trying to make it as though it is wrong for men to get fired up about things...and deem it as their insecurity, or some other b.s. Let a man be a man...because thats what we are.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Godspeed07 is offline   Reply With Quote