superspd8
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 12560
Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STi
Blue

Angry Stohlman/Paul Brothers

I leased 3 Subarus (2002 WRX, 2005 STi, 2005 Legacy GT Limited Automatic)from them and had nothing but wonderful sales and service.

I always brought my own Mobil 1 oil and never had a problem., not even with a discount coupon. Last time, Brian the Service Manager, gave me a cockamamie story about how the $29.00 Coupon is meant to be used only with their oil and he would have to charge me $104 to use MY Mobil one. I slammed down the coupon and said use your oil. I am not paying $75.00 to have your mechanic unscrew the caps on 5 bottles of oil.

I have been a loyal customer for 5 years and their mechanic blew it in one attempt to rip me off.

I told Tom Wimmer in sales that he had a problem. he said he couldn't do anything about it. I told him to talk tot he sales manager. I said there is no reason for me to drive 40 miles each way to get screwed by the service department when I can do that driving only 6 miles to Manassas Subaru.

I had $1,000 in Subaru Bucks, so I bought the intake and exhaust for the STi. They aren't getting the installation work.

On my service visit and when I went to pick up the parts, I noticed a dearth of mechanics and customers.

Here's to you Brian: your attitude is costing your dealership customers.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
superspd8 is offline   Reply With Quote