Member#: 137846
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 STi
Aspen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Agree 100%

If you want to be treated with respect, do the same to your writer. Granted we can't go off on the customer when they treat us like crap, but I will say this. If you are rude and disrespectful when your broken car needs to be fixed or needs warranty parts, some won't be so anxious to help you right away. Barking orders at what I will or won't do isn't going to get your car fixed. What it will do is get the cold shoulder from me and my reluctance to help you

I also think sometimes we as writers also set the tone but not in every case. In every instance I tell my customers why their check engine light comes on, how to prevent the gas cap codes and physically go to their car with them and show them and I do give them 1 freebie and then after than they are paying. I show them their failed parts and show them what failed and how to tell on the part that failed.

I think alot of writers also don't try to get to know their customers. I know my regulars know me and my family as i know theirs. Sometimes you have to build trust and help the customer out from time to time, but I have bills too and can eat everything.
+10000 to blackfang
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AspenWhite is offline   Reply With Quote