Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 89698
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superspd8 View Post
I leased 3 Subarus (2002 WRX, 2005 STi, 2005 Legacy GT Limited Automatic)from them and had nothing but wonderful sales and service.

I always brought my own Mobil 1 oil and never had a problem., not even with a discount coupon. Last time, Brian the Service Manager, gave me a cockamamie story about how the $29.00 Coupon is meant to be used only with their oil and he would have to charge me $104 to use MY Mobil one. I slammed down the coupon and said use your oil. I am not paying $75.00 to have your mechanic unscrew the caps on 5 bottles of oil.

I have been a loyal customer for 5 years and their mechanic blew it in one attempt to rip me off.

I told Tom Wimmer in sales that he had a problem. he said he couldn't do anything about it. I told him to talk tot he sales manager. I said there is no reason for me to drive 40 miles each way to get screwed by the service department when I can do that driving only 6 miles to Manassas Subaru.

I had $1,000 in Subaru Bucks, so I bought the intake and exhaust for the STi. They aren't getting the installation work.

On my service visit and when I went to pick up the parts, I noticed a dearth of mechanics and customers.

Here's to you Brian: your attitude is costing your dealership customers.
Sorry to hear about your dealings with that ignorant fool. There is no reason he should still be working there. He was the reason I quit working there after 12 years, and took a job at Andrewtech. As many customers as he has run off, there is no excuse for him to still be "running" the service dept IMO! The guy can't even keep track of where he leaves his coffee cup, much less run a service dept!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rice wrx is offline   Reply With Quote