Arrtus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 487372
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
White

Default P0410 Secondary Air Injection Fault Code

Hey guys,

I recently have been getting the P0410 code for the secondary air injection system. After doing some research, it looks to have something to do with the air pump.

Unfortunately, after troubleshooting it, I do not see anything wrong with the system. The code has started coming up every since I reverted my vehicle back to stock without a tune or anything. I'm thinking it was most likely removed from the ECU with the tune. It only comes on after a couple days after I reset the code.

Anyway, I want to get this resolved before selling the car and would appreciate if anyone has any feedback.

Here is what I have done so far:

1) Took off the air pump and directly powered it to make sure the motor works and it ran fine

2) Checked all three relays that support the system and they all work as expected. There were no relays that were stuck. All three clicked after putting 12V across their coils.

3) Started thinking it may be a connection issue. I did a continuity test of the connection between the air pump and the connector and all was okay. Then tested the connection between the connector to the fuse box and, again, everything checked out.

What else can be the problem? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Arrtus is offline   Reply With Quote