View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 08:35 AM   #18
Khan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 89602
Vehicle:
2000 Legacy L
Green

I did not ask you to post in my Thread, you did it ursef. I did not ask for bashing me in my Thread. If you dont like it just ignore it, dont want to help then ****. Why should I spend hours opon hours searching each and every thread for something I might find usefull? The forums are for posting, so stop whinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_drifter
if youre not willing to put in the effort, and want someone to just hand over everything you want to know, ****ing hang it up and buy a honda.

leave the subies to people with passion.

its not like every ****ing question noobs come up with havent been asked a billion ****ing times. am i an "A hole" for stating the obvious? if you think so, i invite you to grow up and realize the world you live in.
Thnx everyone else, this helped me out a lot. Truly I am looking at prices and items see what works better. Looking through some of the reviews. Planning for my car really.

Here is the plan so far:
COBB CAI
Custom headerback exhast: RSR GTII muffler, test pipe, havent decided on the hearders yet(borlas are cheap, but I heard they are bad)
TWE CAMS Stage II SOHC
better fuel injectors(dono which)
piggyback ECU(have no clue which... apexi?)

Thas it, thinking about suspension.. maybe TIEN also strutbars maybe cusco but thats all later, plust i got a lot of body work to do.

If you guys got any sugestions for parts plz do so, I am new to this site and cars in general and love to do my reaseach before anything.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Khan; 06-25-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Khan is offline   Reply With Quote