Scooby Newbie

Member#: 466748
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX Limited
Ice Metallic Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnellCVA View Post
Good Stuff. Whats your 25K review of you WRX?

Mine:
25k and going strong with no issues. I change my oil every 3.5-4k and rotate the tires at that interval also.

I wasn't a fan of the stock tune, so for me the AP made all the difference in the world. I've been a VW/Audi guy most of my life, but I can honestly say the WRX blows away every other car I've every owned, with the exception of my 87' 16vT Scirocco. However with the Rocco being a race-ready shell, it wouldn't check all the boxes of my grown up car needs and a 45-mile one-way commute. I have yet to drive in the snow with the WRX, and am hoping for the chance this winter.

I'm sure we've passed each other on 7W. I take the toll road/Greenway every day between 4:30-5:30pm, so there's a chance you'll catch me there as well.

There's a number of rexs out our way (I'm in Hamilton). Here's the ones I know of:

-Red STi with some mods (custom combat vet license plate)
-Red WRX in Hamilton - no visible/audible mods
-Blue WRX CVT driven by an older gentleman... I always wave, but I don't think he's down being a Subie bro.
-Black WRX hatch with exhaust and big American flag decal on the rear windshield
-Red/white WRX in Purcelville - I think dude works at the vape shop

I'm sure I've seen more, and will hopefully meet a few folks on the 24th. I think I can at least come by for the meet and greet.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Smithwerks is offline   Reply With Quote