Member#: 115553
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STi
Blue/gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaslayer View Post
Depends,

If you are a whiney little ******* not only will I charge you for diagnostics time, I will record every mod on the car and enter it into SOA's system as well as alert the local dealers that I am friends with.

If you play it cool I'll let it slide.

For the record, even if you return it stock, we will know it has been tampered with so your best bet is to play it cool with the service guys and tell the truth.
Good to know. I argued with the SOA guys for a while about when my intercooler split into two pieces, they ended up covering most of the cost but not all of it.

I think it is in the system. After talking to the SOA guy he told me that i needed to remove all the aftermarket parts and bring it back to the dealership for inspection to have the warranty on my engine reinstated. The current issue has nothing to do with the engine, but my cv boots on the passenger side front wheel are torn. They say that the inside one was melted by the downpipe(heatwrapped catless titek - not possible). The outer one they wont even try to explain, all they do is say "nope, not covered".
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NorCal06STi is offline   Reply With Quote