Old 01-25-2013, 04:24 AM   #1
W3Anderson
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 333427
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx
World rally blue

Default Looking for help

I am looking for a tunner in the northeast Tennessee area or with in a reasonable area. I have built toons of rust tangs and v8 muscle cars but I am at dead loss when it come to these cars lol. I got a 2002 wrx at a great price brand new engine installed from a stealer ship not sure of the mods that has been done but know the car has headers turbo back up and down from turbo xs (only reason I know is its stamped on it lol) and an cold air from k&n some kind of cheap ass hid set up that I don't even have high beams and some kind of high pitched police like whine coming while the turbo boosts (from what I have read seems to be some sort of leak) I have searched the forums over and I am in information overload. The car is an automatic couple of reason for that 1 great price 2 I am medical discharged from the army and have I lot of nerve damage in my arm and a total knee replacement so need something I don't have to shift all the time. I am not looking to shatter any records or go crazy just want something with decent power and reliable. Sorry for being such a nubbie I have found some parts for sale on the classifieds here as well as other places just don't want to buy stuff I don't need or can't install. Like I said I have done tons of American muscle cars I am just at a loss with this thank you guys in advance for helping even if you don't know a tunner post some ideas

Brandon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
W3Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote