View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
Drink
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 102682
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

In 3 of the 4 drafts I have already done this year, Aaron Rodger has been the curve-ball and gone prematurely. Megatron is properly placed at no. 12... that's why I took him there, so I can understand your surprise and even frustration.

Jr: Your team doesn't look that bad. My biggest concern is with your bye weeks. You're going to be pretty short-handed when DET and ATL sit. I think your draft strategy was spot on though, despite a few bad choices.

You jumped the gun on J. Jones, as did I. I got him in the 7th round @ pick 84. He most likely will go 90ish in most drafts. I'm a gambling man, but still would have taken Welker over him.

Best will be good this year as will most of Detroit. Stafford, if he's healthy, will finish top 3 fantasy QBs. If you go off of fantasy stats from the pre-season, he's ahead of everyone. I actually think DET has a more than fair shot at the division. I really do. FWIW, I got him in rd. NINE.

Dallas Clark doesn't scare me despite the injury recovery and the uncertainty at QB. Roy Williams is a complete bust and will remain so. I expect him to lose his starting spot to Johnny Knox by week 3. I'm not sold on McFadden either. Total one hit wonder who will be lucky to see 1k yards this season. I also expect a lot out of Bradford, so you potentially put yourself in a bad spot come weekly decision time.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.