Vendor Sales Rating: (157)

Member#: 18261
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX w/
V9 Spec-C EJ207

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieMonte View Post
If you live within driving (or towing) distance of Oakos, you should seriously consider building a relationship with these guys and gals! Sure. We can find parts from many vendors. And we have many service options available too...I took my 05 WRX to another place a few years back, but will never do that again!

What I experienced today was way above my expectations. Thank you Ian! And thank you Matt! What could have been a 400$+ bill at a dishonest shop turned out to be something minor. Which allowed me to have other needed maintenance and fun stuff done to my car! It's that customer service and honesty that keeps me coming back!

Thank you Oakos! Dave, sorry I didn't say goodbye!

Can't wait for something else to break so I can hate my car to have Oakos fix it and love it again! LOL.
Thanks Monte! Kind words are always the best! Glad your car was nothing major! Now it's time to get you some springs

Bryce
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email -

Phone # - 866.97.OAKOS(62567)
Facebook -

Enkei Wheel Sale!!! PM For Pricing!!
OAKOS Automotive is offline   Reply With Quote